Friday 18 January 2013

The off season?

So what does a nursery woman do in her spare time?
"What spare time Rosy are you talking about? Well you know when the nursery is closed for the winter months..."
This of course is when a lot of the preparation occurs for the next year. Okay so I am not out at plant sales or manning the sales area at weekends but I have to do blogs! get the plant orders finalised and many other things. From November until the end of February I am also not doing garden talks, as I prefer to do live plant demonstrations rather than powerpoint.

But also there is time to play in the water..
I am an avid scuba diver and whenever possible I will try to go out and get wet...
This can involve getting cold diving in the UK both in the sea and inland.
Or somewhere just that bit warmer such as Egypt or Lanzarote.


Uk dive boat off Swanage

Egypt

Egypt

Uk diving

Egypt

Inland dive site Vobster Quay

So there you go a little taster with my very amateur photos from the depths,
not too deep it gets too dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment